As alcohol remains in the news I thought it only right that I should link to what a few other people are saying about “Dry January”, Drinkuary and minimum pricing. So in no particular order:
- Real Ale Up North doesn’t want to be preached to.
- Leg Iron thinks that Dry January is a lunatic idea as well
- Katabasis thinks the government is making a mistake with minimum pricing
- Heresy Corner identifies Camerons personal commitment to minimum pricing as the reason it will be forced through
- The Spectator observes that the health benefits won’t happen as predicted, as drinking has already fallen by more than minimum pricing is aiming for
- The thing is has one of the best explanations of the evil of minimum pricing that I’ve read